Monday, July 11, 2011

Jordan Catalano is Hot

Seems like I have had some negative things to say about TV lately, and I’d like to set the record straight.  I like TV, and watch plenty of it.  In fact, I work in advertising.  On TV commercials.  For Comcast.  So yeah, I watch TV.  (And no, I don’t want to hear about your customer service problems.  But did you know that XFINITY On Demand offers 67,000 choices at the time of this writing?!  That’s 3x more than satellite!)
I think because this blog is specifically about my life as a reader, the guilt I feel when I watch too much TV tends to come out.  But there are plenty of shows I do like.  Loyal readers know that my favorite show of all time is Arrested Development.  The second best show ever is The Wire.  I don’t know my rankings 3 - 100 since that would take more time and thinking than I usually put into this blog. I do know that My So-Called Life would probably fall is the 5 – 7 range.  (Remember the Boiler Room episode?  With Jordan Catalano?  Oh boy.)
So, in closing please keep watching TV so I can keep my job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment