Thursday, July 7, 2011

Honestly, Just Not My Best Work Here

This is Garnett's.
Best sandwiches in Richmond and
great place to spend $8 (or more).
I just downloaded the Kindle app onto my iPad because I found a book I wanted to read for only $2.99!  (Please note that I rarely use exclamation points and reserve them for either extreme sarcasm or something very deserving.  In this case, the latter.) I would have paid $15 to buy it “used like new 100% GUARANTEED great condition” and have it shipped.  Here are some options for what to do with my huge savings:
·         Buy 1.5 Summer Shandys at the next Nationals game I go to.
·         Select 4 more books to read on my free Kindle app even though it is summer and it is no fun to read the iPad outside.
·         Get a sandwich.  Most likely the Tomato & Mozzarella from Coppola’s or the Smoked Salmon sandwich at Garnett’s.
·         Shut up about it, my story about saving $12 is pretty boring.
Hmmm all of these are tempting options, but I think I will go with the likely unanimous decision of option D, and end this post here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank God....a post about something I really care about sandwiches :)
    Love this blog

    ReplyDelete