Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Way To Spoil The Least Suspenseful Blog Ever

I signed up for Good Reads online, which is basically just a spoiler for this blog since it allows you to tell fellow Bookworms what you are reading, what you have read and what you would like to read.  This blog is wildly successful compared to the three friends I have on Good Reads.  (And there aren’t many things I can say that about.)
Assuming you have more friends signed up to the site that I do, it’s actually pretty cool to go through your friends’ bookshelves and see how their ratings compare to yours on books you have both read, and what books you might want to read next.  I actually saw a book on Blog Reader and Good Reads Friend Sarah’s list that looked so interesting I bought it on half.com immediately, and am reading it now.  If the suspense is killing you, my handle on Good Reads is AllisonOx.  Otherwise, please continue to reluctantly read this blog, likely due to peer (or wife!) pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment