Saturday, July 30, 2011

Boasting Over 30 Followers, Cash to Come Pouring In

Nothing makes me feel more like a Modern Woman Of The World than learning about a new technology that was developed in 1996.  In my professional universe, that is the equivalent of asking someone if they’ve seen one of those moving picture boxes called television sets. 
Part of the reason I started this blog was to have a more digital lifestyle, which is sort of BS marketing talk.  Obviously my ultimate end goal is to become rich and famous.  That’s where the new 1996 technology comes in.
Through Amazon associates, I can now link you to books I like (such as Swimming Across by Andrew Grove) so you are just a click away from buying them.  And like any solid get rich quick plan, I will be paid in gift certificates based on how many books my faithful readers purchase.  Of course the main stumbling block in this plan is the fact that I lend my books to most of you that read with any regularity.  And the rest of you only read to make fun of me, which I honestly think is a pretty darn good reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment