Monday, March 21, 2011

Picasso Gets Me, Family Less So

I didn’t do much reading this weekend because I had family/blog readers in town to visit the Picasso exhibit at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts.  My family did quite a job of simultaneously quoting my blog and saying how much they enjoy it while also making fun of it, and laughing heartily at my expense.
Well, even if they don’t respect readers/blog writers like yours truly, you know who does?  My main man Pablo Picasso.  He has a painting about it and everything.  Plus, it’s on display for two months just 3 blocks away from Hanover Avenue’s premiere book blogger.  Coincidence?  So readers, go see Picasso and feel appreciated. 
The Reader - Picasso
Others who can also feel appreciated by Picasso include:
·         Women who don’t wear shirts and have 2-3 off-kilter boobs
·         People with blue, pink, green or purple skin tone
·         Body contortionists

1 comment:

  1. Lol--I love your list of people appreciated by Picasso!

    ReplyDelete