Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Even A Computer Can Predict Books I Like

Amazon, you get me.  After analyzing my selections, amazon.com recommended an awesome book to me, so I give full credit to whoever made the formula that figured that one out.  Probably someone who knows how to use Excel.
Little Bee by Chris Cleave is a really good book.  It’s got some of my go-to good book ingredients – sad, inspirational, poor people – but told in a whole new way.  It’s not a true story, but I still felt smarter after I read it.  I in no way deserve to feel smarter, especially given my miserable lack of Excel skills.
I am probably overstating Amazon’s genius on this one since it is a New York Times Bestseller with over a million copies in print.  But it was new to me, and I can’t wait to put it on my lending list – ladies, you know who you are.

Mom: best known as first on the book lender list
and for her turkey sausage stuffed shells.


No comments:

Post a Comment