Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bookworm Clings Desperately to Funnier, More Popular Blog

If there is anything I know from working in advertising, it’s that sometimes the agency needs to start an assignment before being officially briefed.  In some cases, the work can get approved faster than the assignment itself.  Such is the case with getting my official assignment from The Bad Girl for a summer read.
Bad Girl recommended the Lovetini at Osaka
to Bookworm in 2010.  Bookworm promptly
 ordered another beer.
Knowing what I do about the Bad Girl Lifestyle, which includes poolside relaxation by day and vodka in any form by night, I am confident in my summer book recommendation.  Please read Are You There Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea by Chelsea Handler.  This book is hilarious in the cover-your-face-with-embarrassment brand, and perfect for the single girl lifestyle.  While I don’t recommend following the ways of Handler (who is still single), I do think that laughing at her antics will inspire the poolside lounger to get back on the horn at Banditos as nighttime approaches.
Bad girl, please complete this assignment and follow up with a recap.

No comments:

Post a Comment