Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Two Unrelated Items; One Blog Posting

Item #1:  I saw Bridesmaids this weekend with one of my bridesmaids (and Blog Reader, more importantly).  That movie is hilarious.  It was directed by Paul Feig, whose book I gave a rave review on this very blog.  That guy is on fire – I don’t think he even needs promotion from this blog.  In fact, I bet he doesn’t even remember writing Kick Me at this point.

My bridesmaids & me.

Item #2: Longtime Non-Reader and Anonymous Blog Fan Lane Yates bought her first book The Help by Kathryn Stockett.  I am going to take 100% credit for this, despite possibly losing her friendship by posting her name on this increasingly popular book blog.
Does posting a picture of Anonymous Blog Fan at her wedding tie these two posts together?  Eh, not really.  But I bet Paul Feig could have figured out how to do it.


Anonymous Reader marries.  Later goes on to purchase first book.


No comments:

Post a Comment