Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blogger Admits to Trashy Reading & Love of Wrap Dresses

As I’ve mentioned, I am in the middle of a pretty heavy read right now.  And not just because it is a hardcover book (cue bad comedian drum beat).  So I was fortunate to borrow some very light reading from a Friend Who Does Not Read This Blog and Makes Fun of It Quite a Bit.
The biggest family secret
 is the total lack of secrets.
That’s right, I have devolved into writing about magazines.  I don’t normally read a lot of magazines, at least since my subscription to Seventeen ended well after I was too old to still read it and most girls had switched to Cosmo.  But I just can’t resist reading about the Duchess of Cambridge and admiring her wrap dresses.  This issue was all about the deep dark secrets of the Middleton family, and after much research from unnamed sources, it was determined that there aren’t any!  Quite a fulfilling read – I should pick up magazines more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment