Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bookworm Strives To Reverse Opinion of Airports, Urges Brother to Keep Reading

I am one lucky bookworm.  I am flying ton London on business today – yes, a Saturday – but you will find no negativity about airports in this post.  (Even though the first ridiculous leg of my flight is delayed an hour and 20 minutes, which is more time than the flight itself.  This does not count as a complaint; it is a statement of fact.)
I am in the middle of a great book that takes place in Jolly Old England as I head there in the First Class cabin.  The promise of flying First Class while reading a good book does not bode well for me getting the shut eye that I should get on this flight, since I’ll need to head to a meeting once I land – yes, on a Sunday. 
Did I write this post merely to mention my First Class trip to London?  Maybe.  Ok, yes.  But my Brother (and Occasional Yet Somewhat Reluctant Reader) prefers my posts to be less about the books themselves, and more about the Life of a Bookworm, which is indeed a key focus of this blog.  At this point I can’t afford to disappoint such a huge portion of my readership (my one lone sibling). 
So dear readers, rest assured that I will be at my bookwormiest over the next few hours from the First Class Cabin, as I mentioned.  And due to the lack of literary content in this post, I hope to receive at least some wary approval from my Brother (who should read more).

No comments:

Post a Comment