Monday, October 31, 2011

Oh, So That’s Where the Pothole Repair Money Went


As much as I love throwing money away on books I only read once, there is another way.  That’s right, I finally made it to the newly remodeled Belmont Library conveniently located just a few blocks away from my house.  Andrew actually pushed me into it on Saturday morning since we had a 2-hour car trip up to Great Falls that afternoon and had budgeted exactly $0 for a new audiobook.  Fortunately Belmont had many to choose from, including a lot of really great titles I had read the old fashioned way.  I was impressed by the selection and the price point.

I should have known the (did I mention it was free?) audiobook was a good sign – we made it up to the DC ‘burbs in record time despite the few snowflakes that made a ridiculous October appearance.

Cousins will brave any weather for a nightcap. 
...and of course, so will Andrew.

1 comment: