Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bookworm Needs to Keep Closer Eye on News

After a record breaking (for Prague) 6.5 hours of sleep, today I am on set for our final day of shooting.  Since it is Saturday, fewer emails are pouring in allowing time to read the trashy magazines that are always a set staple.  Between that and a concerted effort not to drink liquids and therefore avoid a reportedly terrifying bathroom experience I have a packed agenda today.
I don’t read a lot of magazines, but thumbing through the UK’s Cosmopolitan I particularly enjoyed their monthly feature “Hot Men & Cute Pets.”  It’s been awhile since I read Cosmo but I am relieved to know they are still reporting on the issues that matter. 
I miss my Man & Pet. 
Suddenly regretting I didn't make Andrew flex for this picture.

2 comments: