Friday, August 26, 2011

Bookworm Does What It Takes

Before You Know Kindness by Chris Bohjalian is a good book, and is going immediately into my girl reading rotation (Jenny, Mom, Erin – it’s headed your way).  Although I really liked this book, I still think the other books I have read by Bohjalian – were slightly better: Midwives and Trans-Sister Radio.  But all in all I like his Jodi Picoult-like style, and it was a great way to spend a weekend at the beach and a short flight to JFK.
…which led to an even longer flight to Prague.  Yes, I am in Prague.  And I spent my morning on a sunny boat ride down the Vltava River – or as I like to call it “building client relationships.”  And if that means we have to have 90 minute massages on Saturday, gosh darn it I will make it happen.  My career is just that important to me.
Bookworm & Client discuss important business initiatives.

Background for said important business initiatives.

2 comments:

  1. Certainly looks like you are working hard :)

    Beautiful picture of Prague. I've heard it is an amazing city. I hope you are enjoying your time there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina - Prague is a beautiful place to visit! I hope you make it there, and thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete