Monday, October 22, 2012

Bookworm Takes Book as Carte Blanche to Do Whatever She Wants; Is Chocolate Available Via Blog Comments?


I don’t know why you would, but please don’t read The Girldfriends’ Guide to Pregnanacy by Vicki Iovine unless you are pregnant past the road of no return.  Actually now that I think about it, maybe high school girls should read it. 

I’m pretty sure Andrew hated this book.  While I was reading it I was constantly either A) Telling him the grossest thing he has ever heard or B) Reminding him about how awesome I have been throughout this process.  Turns out I have the right to be a complete psychopath for nine (ten) months.  I have not taken advantage of this nearly to the level that I should considering I have only cried from hunger once.

I know I constantly say that I like depressing books, but this is a whole new level.  It is taking some amazing self control and use of the delete button not to give you concrete, graphic examples.  Just know that potentially horrible things are happening or will happen to my body so when I tell you I need your chocolate, LISTEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment