Tuesday, July 31, 2012

You Can Go Back to Watching the Olympics in Just a Sec


The Summer Olympics are severely stunting my reading time in the evenings.  Andrew can’t understand my fascination with gymnastics, diving, beach volleyball and other girly sports I only watch once every four years. I feel like Blog Reader and America Lover Natalie when I tear up at the 2 minute canned story about the Olympian’s sacrifice, followed by American Sport Domination over The Evil Chinese/Russians/Lithuanians/Jamaicans/Whoever.  Good stuff.

Speaking of Synchornized Diving (were we?) please find the very bizarre blog sent to me by Friend Who Has Maybe Heard Of This Blog Nick.  For some reason this blogger finds bathing suits that remind him/her of book covers and then posts them.  I do not know why.  I’m guessing that it’s mostly because people love Finding Crap on the Internet more than they love reading their emails and attending required meetings.  I fall pretty solidly into that camp, too.

I’ve posted unnecessary pics of myself in a bikini while reading, so I guess this makes just as much sense.  So, enjoy.

I like everything that is happening here.
The book, shorts and pecs are all working.
Good book, better bikini.
Liked this book, medium on the bikini, still confused overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment