Thursday, April 26, 2012

What About My Problems? Whines Bookworm Who Doesn’t Understand How Good She Has It


This week while Andrew has worked like a lawyer-slave, I read Escape by Carolyn Jessop.  This memoir tells of Jessop’s horrifying life as a member of a polygamist cult.  The book has pretty much convinced me that Big Love is a true story, and that Jessop might be the bravest and smartest woman that ever lived.

It’s amazing that I read these memoirs but can still stress about my First World Problems like:
  • Is my dog bored?
  • Why did I stray to a new flavor of frozen yogurt at Sweet Frog?  Idiot!
  • My Frequent Flyer Miles strategy is all over the map right now.
  • It’s raining – my hair has no chance today.
  • It can be so hard to get a reservation during Restaurant Week.  I hate booking a week in advance!
  • Groupon keeps sending out deals for places I have never heard of on the southside.
  • My blog is so unpopular.


Ok that last one might just be a fact versus a problem.  Love you, readers!

2 comments:

  1. You got a different flavor at Sweet Frog!?! What were you thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I have disappointed everyone, especially myself. Miss you Ki!

    ReplyDelete