Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Believe It Or Not My Tweets Are Even Less Popular Than This Blog


I love reading a Big Thick Book (defined as 500+ pages) but it requires a tap dance to keep my fledgling readership happy.  As such, I thought I would recommend a fun gift idea for any Bookworms out there.

Just the Right Book is a cool program where Expert Book Readers pick out books based on your recipients book tastes.  (For me:  crying, poor people, true stories)  I think this is such a cool idea, though kinda pricey.  I tweeted about this last year, so I am surprised they still have the bandwidth to offer it again this year.  #sarcasm

Admittedly my awesome Beer of the Month Club membership is cooler, but I am a woman of many interests.  Is there a Dress of the Month Club?  Or Diamond Earrings of the Month Club?
It's fun and rewarding to join clubs.


No comments:

Post a Comment