Monday, November 14, 2011

Bookworm Goes Back And Forth About Whether to Hate or Like Friends. Settles On Love.

This weekend I finished Wahoo Rhapsody by Shaun Morey, which was my first book read on the Kindle app on my iPad.  I heard about this book on a blog, back when I was doing a bit of research on how to make millions by blogging.  (For the record I have given up on this goal after much mockery and “don’t quit your day job” type advice for my blog-less and moderately witty but ultimately unsupportive circle of friends and family.)  
I found the plot to be a bit hard to follow. There were so many characters I had trouble keeping a few of them straight. I give this book a resounding score of “eh.”  Sadly, the main reason I chose to start Wahoo Rhapsody last week, was because after finishing my last book I didn’t feel like walking upstairs to get another one.  The iPad was just right there.  New laziness record set!
I have read a few books on the Nook app, and can now check off the Kindle app as well.  This was a hot question during some birthday gift opening this weekend, since Loyal Reader Phill didn’t know which device was my favorite.  For the record, my favorite device is Old School Books.  Preferably of the Lent By A Friend variety.  Even more preferably from the friends who don’t mock the blog.  But the ones that do I love anyway.  Especially when they surprise me for my birthday.
How can you hate a crew that gives you a Beer of the Month Club
membership for your birthday?
Surprise!
Photo Credit: Loyal Blog Follower Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment