Wednesday, February 15, 2012

This Is How Book Nerds Vote

Source: Cafe Press
If you haven't read Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand, you are super lucky because now you can read it for the first time.  It is an awesome book, despite the 150 page speech that is about 148 pages too long.  Rand can be a bit heavy handed making her point, but the storyline makes it worth it.  You can also show your superiority to other people by putting the sticker pictured on your Prius / Suburban / bicycle.

Personally, I prefer Rand's The Fountainhead but that might be because I read it first.  When I first met Wonderful Friend Kate's then-boyfriend now-husband Nick, I said he looked like the description of main character Howard Roark.  She still stayed friends with me despite this, which will go down as Lamest Comment Ever.

This is how modern day parents juggle wine tasting and infant having.
(But c'mon, Howard Roark was a tall redhead with large hands.  Hello!! )

No comments:

Post a Comment