Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tap Dancing So You Don’t Notice Lack of Reading Product


This is what it looks like to make excuses for not reading.

I know what you are thinking.  “I have like 10 seconds to kill – where is that Bookworm?”  I’m here but been busy celebrating the nuptials of my sister-in-law, which involves lots of time on the road, and lots of audiobook time.  Unfortunately it would ruin my “big reveal” (eye roll) if I fill you in on this little (but long) gem before we finish it. 

So instead, I will delight you with a list of the Most Well Read Cities in America, courtesy of Amazon.  I’d like to think that I have done my part to secure Richmond, Va. as #20 on the list despite our small size.  Also, where the hell is NYC?  Has no one alerted New York to the wonder of Amazon?

1.  Alexandria, Va.
2.  Cambridge, Mass.
3.  Berkeley, Calif.
4.  Ann Arbor, Mich.
5.  Boulder, Colo.
6.  Miami
7.  Arlington, Va.
8.  Gainesville, Fla.
9.  Washington, D.C.
10.  Salt Lake City
11.  Pittsburgh
12.  Knoxville, Tenn.
13.  Seattle
14.  Orlando, Fla.
15.  Columbia, S.C.
16.  Bellevue, Wash.
17.  Cincinnati
18.  St. Louis
19.  Atlanta
20.  Richmond, Va.

No comments:

Post a Comment