Friday, May 23, 2014

Baby Announced As Editor In Chief of Largely Silent Blog

My kid is starting to have opinions.  They are:

- A whispered “yah” – usually referring to raisins or cheese.
- A somewhat screeching “ehhh” – usually just a general ‘you aren’t getting me’ communication.
- “no, no, no, no…” a common response to the suggestion of putting a shirt on.
Obviously this diva has opinions.

Therefore, she pretty much has the skills to take over as Editor-in-Chief of Richmond’s Best Kept Secret Blog, since that’s pretty much the ranking system I apply to books.


This week I read Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline and give it a whispered “yah.”  I thoroughly enjoyed this quick read, lent to me by my Book Friend & also Real Friend Erin.  I needed this kind of chick lit, having almost forgotten what it’s like to hurry through my evening workload to get my precious reading time in.  Let’s add some volume to that “yah.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment